General rules of the event
• By participating at our event, you give us consent that we can use and publish photos and videos from the event, which might include you.
• If you want to record a video or take pictures during classes, ask for teachers’ permission first.
• We do not take responsibility for your valuables at the event. Please make sure to keep an eye on your things. In case you lose something, we will have a Lost&Found box, where we will store all found items for two weeks after the event.
• We reserve the right to change the class schedule or evening schedule due to unforeseen events such as flight delay, sickness, accidents etc., which might cause that some of our teachers, bands and DJs will come to the event later than planned or will not be able to come at all (in which case we will do our best to find good substitutes for them).
You can pay by bank transfer.
Confirmation of ticket purchase
Once you have made a registration to the event, you will get a booking confirmation. However, this booking confirmation does not mean that your registration is accepted. Your registration is only accepted once you have paid, at which point you have secured your spot.
When you check in, we will have your name on the list, but to be on the safe side, you can bring your payment confirmation as your proof of purchase (either printed or in electronic version).
We do not offer refunds for purchased passes. However, your pass is fully transferable, so you can give or sell it to another person (read more below). There are also no refunds of passes that have not been used after the event, and they cannot be transferred to future events.
Ticket Transfer rules
If you cannot attend the event yourself, you can transfer your pass to someone else, under these conditions:
• The person taking your place must be of the same role (leader or follower) as you are
• If you are selling a Full Pass (including classes), the person taking your place must also be of the same dancing level as you are
• You can transfer your pass no later than January 30th
Note: If you have a Full Pass or a Party Pass, you can only transfer the whole pass. You cannot give away parts of it to someone else.